After months of collaboration with some of the world’s top sidemount divers, we are proud to release the Contour™. The Contour™ comes from the factory as a turnkey sidemount system. The unit can be used right out of the box without the modifications that many other units on the market require.
- The Contour™ SM has a unique wing shape that moves your center of gravity farther down, accommodating the lower sidemount cylinders and making it easier to trim out for the SM diver.
- Requires no bungies for wing-shape control and boasts 50 pounds of buoyancy
- The easily dumped top OPV is located on the inside of the wing for increased protection. The enclosed over-the-shoulder OPV strings allow for easy buoyancy control without trapping the line.
- High-wear areas at top of wing and backplate protected with SuperFabric®
- Adjustable lower tank-attachment point
- Adjustable crotch strap and cylinder bungies
- Multiple mounting holes and 1” D-rings for Argon bottles, light canisters, spools, and reels
- Bottom-mounted, corrugated hose with an inflator that attaches easily to chest strap or shoulder strap
- H-style harness provides adjustable chest strap
- Complete with four adjustable D-rings on the shoulder straps and two D-rings on the waist strap, all configurable to the diver’s needs
- The Contour™ SM system also allows for a side-slung configuration for open-water divers.
- Also included is a set of weight pocket that hold 5 lbs. (2.3kg) each and can be mounted to the top or bottom of the Contour™ SM. If needed you can mount an optional second set of weight pockets.