The Halcyon Infinity is not your typical buoyancy compensator. In fact, it establishes a new standard in single-tank diving, offering the unparalleled performance of a back mounted harness, and the easy adjustability of a jacket BC. The heart of the Infinity BC is Halcyon’s Cinch Quick-adjust harness (patent pending). The Cinch harness is also available for double tanks, and as an upgrade to existing Halcyon diving systems.
The Cinch Quick-adjust provides rapid adjustment of the diving harness, allowing an unprecedented fit, and easy equipment removal. The Infinity also features Halcyon’s new Deluxe Harness Pads, providing the ultimate in diving comfort and convenience.
The Infinity BC features Halcyon’s immensely popular Eclipse wing. The long, narrow profile supports a diver’s tank along his or her entire length, preventing unnecessary drag and minimizing in-water effort.
Key Components of the Infinity BC System
- Cinch Quick-adjust (patent pending) – Infinitely adjustable, with a simple push or pull of the webbing
- Eclipse Buoyancy Compensator (wing) – Available in either 30- or 40-lb. (14- or 18-kg) lift capacity
- Choice of aluminum or stainless steel backplate – standard or small size
- ACB10 weight pockets
- Halcyon Deluxe Harness Pads, featuring an integrated storage pocket for convenient stowage of lift devices
- Stainless steel convertible weighted Single-Tank Adaptor, with two cam straps, weight can be removed for travel